Subscribe for email updates!

Subscribe to The Incompetence Files! Enter your email address to be updated about new posts:

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I'm new at this blog stuff. Give me a break! (Theme change)

So, like it or not, I'm gonna post about current events on here, but I have good news.  Most of what I post will be way more hilarious than current events. Who doesn't love to vent their frustrations about the morons they have to deal with on a daily basis? Well that's exactly what we're gonna do here. I can't promise to post everything I receive, but there's no shortage of idiocy out there, so I'm sure we're all in for a treat. Moron at the registry? Send it in! Idiot on the phone from your bank? Rip him apart! Send me what you got. I'm betting we get a lot of great stuff. Hope to start getting some soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment