Subscribe for email updates!

Subscribe to The Incompetence Files! Enter your email address to be updated about new posts:

Friday, January 21, 2011

Who's Incompetent Today? Me! Top 5 Most Competent And Incompetent Of 2010 Coming Soon!!!

Ok, finals are done, the holidays are over, so where's the content?  Well turns out I'm just as incompetent as the next guy on any given day/week/month, and as a result I started writing a blog that I didn't post on for a few weeks.  That's why I'm announcing a short two or three part series coming over the next week to get the fun started for 2011.  Keep an eye out for The Top 5 Most And Least Competent Figures Of 2010.  I've already got crackin' on this, but feel free to comment and submit your vote if you think you know of a deserving simpleton.  Happy New Year Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment